Friday, February 13, 2009

Helpful Videos For Freelance Sports Writers

J. Chad Barnett, Contributing Writer

I love scanning other websites for helpful information pertaining to the writing industry. On occasion I find nice little gems to share with my fellow writers.

While scanning YouTube today, I came across a couple of videos that nicely describe some of the aspects of being a sports writer. I think they are worth the watch, and they are not long so it won't take to much of your time.

1. Short job description for sports writers.



2. The pros and cons of sports writing.



3. Information on the pay for a sports writer.



I'll keep searching, and if anyone has any suggestions, leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.

"The difficulty of literature is not to write, but to write what you mean; not to affect your reader, but to affect him precisely as you wish."--Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment