Sunday, February 22, 2009

Put the "IT" Factor To Use For You And Your Writing

J. Chad Barnett, Contributing Writer



What is the "IT" factor you might ask? "IT" is what we all have at our fingertips every day, but not all of us use it. I'm talking about Information Technology of course. So much information is passed back-and-forth on the web, through cell-phones, lap-tops, etc. Not to put this resource to use is a downright travesty of major proportions! Well, maybe not that bad, but you get the point.

I remember writing when I was younger. Trips to the library became a normal occurrence for me in those days. Nowadays, I just go into my office, and turn on the computer. When that screen comes on, I know that there is a world of knowledge, countless libraries of information, at my fingertips, and it feels powerful.

As a writer, this is a very valuable resource indeed. You can build a social network of like-minded individuals striving for the same goals.

When I first began this odyssey of becoming a writer, I had no clue. Thankfully, I had a desire to succeed along with a computer. I now have the capability to get in contact with a doctor in Singapore or Golf-Pro Phil Bundy. The possibilities are endless!

There is a veritable treasure trove of resources available to writers. Selecting the right ones for you, and putting them to use will greatly help in your activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment