Monday, February 16, 2009

Top Sports Writing Jobs For Week Of February 16, 2009

J. Chad Barnett, Contributing Writer

There are some good jobs this week. Somebody's dreams are about to come true, I can feel it!

1. Freelance sports writers needed in 21 major cities. Check the list and apply!
2. Major League Baseball looking for freelance/full-time reporters and columnists for website. $$$$
3. Georgia based company is looking for sports bloggers. Proficient and professional applicants a must. Top pay!
4. Awesome site where you can post on various subjects and get paid for your posts. No out-of-pocket cost! Money to be made here.$$$$$$$$
5. L.A. based magazine seeking freelance writer for Extreme Sports. Could turn permanent.

That's all for this week. Thanks to all of you who sent in requests. Keep on sending them, and I will answer as many as I can.

Till next week:
"Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else."--Gloria Steinem

No comments:

Post a Comment