Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sportswriter HQ Update

J. Chad Barnett, Contributing Writer

Sorry about the down-time everyone. I've been working on some new things for the blog. Tomorrow I will be posting a video/Top 5 Jobs combination. Should be interesting. I'm still working on that link list for you too. I've received some good requests from readers and will be answering some of them in time as well.

So be on the lookout for new material and some good posts about writing too. Please keep sending your requests and posting comments. It enables me to know what you like and what you want to know about. Think of it as Burger King. I want to do it your way. Write on!

"Sow a thought and you reap an action; sow an act and you reap a habit; sow a habit and you reap a character; sow a character and you reap a destiny."--Ralph Waldo Emerson(1803-1882)American poet and lecturer

No comments:

Post a Comment