J. Chad Barnett, Contributing Writer
Visit the Jobs Page for updated job postings.
Hello everyone, and welcome to my jobs/video special. Once again, sorry for the gap between posts, but I'm working on some things to make the blog better. Your e-mails and comments help me exponentially, so keep sending them please.
Here are my Top Five Sports writing Jobs:
1. Read the page from top to bottom and you may find a very good opportunity for a writer interested in providing material for an on-line sports site.
2. Writer needed for top magazine in Charlotte, NC. Competitive pay!!!$$$$
3. Company needs articles about NFL/NCAA, NBA/NCAA, and Baseball submitted weekly. Good pay for quality articles.
4. Once again, read the page from top to bottom. Some good leads for magazine writers in various categories.
5. Online blog service looking to hire many writers for such subjects as sports, technology, etc. Hourly pay based on experience and quality of submitted work.
Most everyone watches the news from time to time. So this weeks videos are some of my favorite interviews and news clips. Just more proof that this job can be stressful, entertaining, and very, very funny at times. Enjoy!
Sometimes celebrities and reporters just can't get along.
Then again, reporters have bad days too.
Then there are the things that are completely out of anyone's control.
That's all for this week. Hope you've enjoyed the post. Write on!
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way....it does not exist."--Friedrich Nietzsche(1844-1900)German-Swiss philosopher and writer
What Can a Homeless Guy Learn From Sir Richard Branson? - “Wear a condom” Actually, that’s what Richard Branson says is the best advice his father gave him. The world’s favourite billionaire’s dad was obviously ...
1 day ago