Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Top Sports Writing Jobs For Week Of March 11, 2009

J. Chad Barnett, Contributing Writer

Visit the Jobs Page for updated sports writer and blogger postings.


Sorry for the delay everyone. My wife and I celebrated our birthdays this past weekend. Her's was March the 7th, and mine was the 9th. Fear not though. I have some good jobs this week, plus I threw in a bonus freelance job I think you'll enjoy.

1. Major sports blog needs writers for part-time and full-time positions.
2. If you love Fantasy Baseball (as well as the real deal of course) and want to write about it, this is the job for you.
3. Blogging company needs writers for sports, entertainment, and much more. Pay is based on experience.
4. Top-notch company seeking experienced writers for web content and print! A great opportunity for the right applicant. $$$$$$$$
5. If you already have a sports blog or are thinking of starting one, this could be a good source of extra revenue, and get you some site promotion to boot.

Bonus
Write reviews for print, magazine, and broadcast media. Pay starting at $200 per month. This is not a sports related job.

That does it for this week. Next week will be another 5 and 5, so don't miss out!

"I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can."--Ernest Hemingway(1898-1961) American Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment