Monday, November 24, 2008

Celebrity Sportscaster Interview

Let me take just a moment to speak to the Kentucky Wildcat faithful everywhere, certainly those in Central and Eastern Kentucky. In a week or so, I will be posting (after my newsletter readers see it) my interview with former CNN Sports Anchor, and current WLEX anchor, Mary Jo Perino.

She's one of the bright spots in our local sports market and a great supporter of Wildcat sports.

I will be talking to her about interviewing, the differences and similarities between broadcasting and sports writing, connecting with the audience, and anything else that comes to mind.

It will beneficial to all sports writers, not just Big Blue fans. If you want to see it first, in the "unpublished" form, join the newsletter mailing list. The link is in the right hand column. It's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment