Monday, November 10, 2008

Writing in a New Stream

All of this recession talk has had the effect of making me feel as if I'm in a race for my financial well-being. I know it's not that bad, but it has had some constructive implications. Case in point, I'm now acting on some things that had previously been on the back-burner. Most notably, a potential new income stream based upon newsletter publication on behalf of golf clubs, pros, and so on.

Essentially, I am contacting golf clubs with a sales letter describing the benefits of a regular newsletter and how it can impact their own revenue stream. My role is to be the person that compiles and distributes the newsletter, with minimal requirement from my potential clients.

I'm offering the service at a very fair price, considering that they can generate income from the newsletter in several ways: increased sales, increased play, advertising revenue, and so on.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment